Friday, March 4, 2011

Magic Kingdom Park

     OK! It's time for going to the theme part with me. First one, I want to introduce the Magic Kingdom Park, which is the biggest one, and also almost all the people like it most. You can go on this link and take a look of it.

     Once I got in to the park, I was really charmed by the stone carving of Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse. They stand in front of the main castle, which symbolizes the Disneyland. Also, they look like welcome every tourists to come to their magic world.


     In the Magic Kingdom Park, it has seven areas. Each is Main Street, U.S.A. area, Adventureland area, Frontierland area, Liberty Square, Fantasyland, area, Mickey's Toontown Fair area, and Tomorrowland area.


     There is another important part that you can't miss in the Magic Kingdom Park is SHOWS. For example, the daily parade is really fascinating. Everyone might fall in love with it after watching the parade.

3 comments:

  1. Magic Kingdom is my favorite park as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree the phrase "when you go to Disneyland, you feel like back to a kid again." I was when I went there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think so that is when you go there, you feel like a kid again. I really like to go there again.

    ReplyDelete