Monday, February 21, 2011

Biggest Disneyland in the World

     Last winter vacation, I went to the biggest Disneyland in Florida for one week. That was really magic and wonderful trip that I never had.
     There are six theme parks there, but two water parks is not open in winter. I wish I can go to the water parks this summer vacation.
1. Magic Kingdom Park
2. Epcot
3. Disney's Hollywood Studios
4. Disney's Animal Kingdom


In coming blogs, I will share my unforgettable experience in each theme parks.If you are planning to there, don't miss my blog. See you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Orlando Disney World is definitely the most wonderful disney park in the world! Hope you enjoy it=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only went to the DisneyLand in LA, and now I really want to go the "World", I believe it's much more interesting than the "Land". I hope I can see more pictures from U:)

    ReplyDelete